At four months old, all I can say is - we finally have our happy baby. Hurrah! With the help of Baby Zantac and a couple of growth spurts, Georgia is feeling GREAT these days. She is sleeping through the night and getting at least two good naps during the day, plus plenty of play time. She rolled over twice while we were visiting family on the east coast a few weeks ago, but hasn't seemed too interested in doing it again since we returned. She laughed for the first time while we were there too -- very exciting -- and Matt and I have been working hard to encourage more giggles. She'll do it occasionally when we act REALLY silly, and we're just glad people can't see or hear us when we're acting that ridiculous.
Georgia weighs 14 pounds, 3 ounces and is 26 inches long -- that's the 60th percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height, in case you were wondering. She's tall, lean and throws up after every meal. Our little supermodel!
Matt is on a Navy det right now in El Centro so I'm solo parenting for about 10 days, but I feel lucky that this is the first time I've been on my own -- considering his jobs with JetBlue and the Navy. Yesterday Georgia and I had a great time at Allison and Eric's house for Easter lunch. Mom was upset that she didn't wear a real Easter dress to church, but I didn't have the heart to make her have bare legs in our 45 degree rainy, gray weather. Next year, tights and a cardigan will be a must!
3 comments:
she is an adorable baby supermodel. Maybe you should start America's Next Top Baby Model!
yah!! you updated the blog.
LOVE the easter shots - what a cutie!
Love reading your update, glad to hear you've made the turn and it's all sunshine and roses! ;)
Post a Comment