Recently Mom mailed us a box full of clothes I wore when I was a baby, including the green dress in the photos below. I'm so grateful that she saved these and we can pass them down to Georgia. Unfortunately it was a bit cold to wear her fancy green dress out and about, but we had to do a photo shoot before she outgrows it. When Georgia is baptized this Sunday, she'll wear the Christening gown that Mom made while she was in high school -- and that my cousin Susan and my sisters and I all wore. Being able to carry on this tradition makes the day much more special, particularly since we are so far away from our families.
March 9, 2009
Three months old
Georgia turned three months old yesterday and I realized I hadn't posted in way too long! She is growing like crazy -- 11.5 pounds a few weeks ago and she'll be weighed again tomorrow at her check-up. She is alert and aware so much more these days, following our voices around the room with her big blue eyes and "talking" back when we speak to her. We've started a play group with her friends Mailee and Audriana, and she loves to ride in the jogging stroller when I get out for runs (on the days it hasn't snowed here!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment