Welcome! I spent a good part of yesterday learning all about wikis and social bookmarking on-line -- thanks to my sister Allison who learned at work from the teenagers -- and decided to finally take the plunge and start a blog. With the impending birth of Baby Ranz, I figured it would be a good way to keep family and friends updated with the latest news and photos. If you get sick of baby stories, don't worry; I'll try to throw in some cat stories too.
I'm now 35 weeks pregnant and apparently the baby is about the size of a honeydew melon. If our family histories or the way I feel are any clue, I'm guessing s/he is probably closer to a watermelon by now. We've been busy getting the nursery ready and accumulating the paraphernalia we hear is necessary to care for a newborn: crib, rocker, bouncer, onesies, tiny hats, strollers. Although Matt has questioned whether we truly need so many "seats" for the baby, I think we've done a pretty good job of keeping things to a minimum. Okay, with a couple of splurges like the safari bedding I really wanted ... the baby is going to appreciate those monkey blankets, don't you think?
November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment