For your enjoyment and amazement, here's a photo of me taken today at 36 weeks pregnant. My belly seems to grow overnight these days, and my body is no longer my own. It is truly awesome. It's exciting to think that Baby R could arrive any day now ... but will hopefully hold out until Nanny arrives next month. We're grateful that all continues to go well and I'm still feeling relatively good. According to all the books and what every other pregnant or previously pregnant lady has told me, I should be sleeping and eating less at this point. Sleep is getting a little tougher but I haven't any trouble with meals and snacks yet -- clearly. I'm still measuring a few weeks ahead and we are hoping for a chubby, healthy baby (and a good sleeper)!
November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are ADORABLE, Mrs. Ranz. Anxiously awaiting the news.... I am on a list, right?!?!
Jen,
You look great and you don't have KANKLES - lucky you!
Love,
Susan
You look awesome! Can't wait for the big day.... yes, the call/e-mail list... I'm on it, right??
Post a Comment